Nothing exhausts the breath that animate, since four decades, the famous American of contemporary French dance. Now, the new show of Carolyn Carlson, inaugurates her residence of two years in the National Theater of Chaillot.
Celebrating the urgency of the present, the dimension of the world around us. Find what links us with nature and the cosmos. Carolyn Carlson’s new show, “Now”, created in 2014 during her residence in Chaillot, is a group show with free and poetic inspiration where she exalts her favorite themes.
This show is part of the Chaillot Danse collection.
Let’s see the other shows:
• Gallim Dance / Wonderland
• Alonzo King Lines ballet / Constellation
• Alban Richard / Et mon cœur a vu à foison
• Tero Saarinen / Borrowed Light
• Saburo Teshigawara / Dah Dah Sko Dah Dah
Director: Denis Caïozzi - 2014 - France - 82 minutes
Producer: 24images - Broadcaster: Culturebox - Mezzo